Accolades for Jones Lang LaSalle
For the third consecutive year, Jones
February 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
For the third consecutive year, Jones Lang LaSalle was awarded the 'International Property Consultant Of The Year' Award at the Asia Retail Congress for Excellence in Retail, held on 8–9 February 2011 in Mumbai.
The Asia Retail Congress, represented by 50 countries from across Asia and the world, is a global platform to promote world-class retail practices. The awards were handed out in the presence of company chairpersons, presidents and CEOs of leading international and national retail chains and brands and various industry thought leaders.
"With all due humility and gratitude for this recognition, we feel that the award is a tribute to the trust we have earned in our long-standing partnerships with our retailer clients," says Shubhranshu Pani, Managing Director - Retail Services, Jones Lang LaSalle India. "We pioneered the professional retail real estate services movement in India, and we have also set the national benchmarks for reliability, transparency and efficiency in service delivery. It is always the client's voice that inspires the final choice at such awards. After all, in retail, the customer is always king."
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group