Accolades for Jones Lang LaSalle
For the third consecutive year, Jones
February 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
For the third consecutive year, Jones Lang LaSalle was awarded the 'International Property Consultant Of The Year' Award at the Asia Retail Congress for Excellence in Retail, held on 8–9 February 2011 in Mumbai.
The Asia Retail Congress, represented by 50 countries from across Asia and the world, is a global platform to promote world-class retail practices. The awards were handed out in the presence of company chairpersons, presidents and CEOs of leading international and national retail chains and brands and various industry thought leaders.
"With all due humility and gratitude for this recognition, we feel that the award is a tribute to the trust we have earned in our long-standing partnerships with our retailer clients," says Shubhranshu Pani, Managing Director - Retail Services, Jones Lang LaSalle India. "We pioneered the professional retail real estate services movement in India, and we have also set the national benchmarks for reliability, transparency and efficiency in service delivery. It is always the client's voice that inspires the final choice at such awards. After all, in retail, the customer is always king."
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG