Acer launches its concept store at Mantri Square mall
Acer India recently opened its concept store, Planet Acer, at Mantri Square mall, Bangalore. The 750 square feet store houses exclusive products from Acer. This store underpins the brand's strategy t
March 22, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Acer India recently opened its concept store, Planet Acer, at Mantri Square mall, Bangalore. The 750 square feet store houses exclusive products from Acer. This store underpins the brand's strategy to spread its wings and reach out to its customers, with suitable offerings.
WS Mukund, MD, Acer India said, “The retail industry is flourishing in India and we strongly believe in the ability of the IT retail channel and its viability as a long term vehicle for growth of the company.”
Each of the three brands, offered at Planet Acer, – Acer, Gateway and eMachines are prevalent to serve a specific group of consumer depending on their requirements and needs.
Currently, Acer's retail network stands at 300 stores in 140 cities with two retail channels including Acer Malls (exclusive stores) and Acer Points (multi brand stores) in India. Acer plans to expand its retail chain stores across India to support its expansion plan.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG