Acer launches its concept store at Mantri Square mall
Acer India recently opened its concept store, Planet Acer, at Mantri Square mall, Bangalore. The 750 square feet store houses exclusive products from Acer. This store underpins the brand's strategy t
March 22, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Acer India recently opened its concept store, Planet Acer, at Mantri Square mall, Bangalore. The 750 square feet store houses exclusive products from Acer. This store underpins the brand's strategy to spread its wings and reach out to its customers, with suitable offerings.
WS Mukund, MD, Acer India said, “The retail industry is flourishing in India and we strongly believe in the ability of the IT retail channel and its viability as a long term vehicle for growth of the company.”
Each of the three brands, offered at Planet Acer, – Acer, Gateway and eMachines are prevalent to serve a specific group of consumer depending on their requirements and needs.
Currently, Acer's retail network stands at 300 stores in 140 cities with two retail channels including Acer Malls (exclusive stores) and Acer Points (multi brand stores) in India. Acer plans to expand its retail chain stores across India to support its expansion plan.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn