Achal to head Kimberly-Clark Asia Pacific operations
Company consolidates North and South Asia regions.February 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kimberly-Clark Corporation has consolidated the North and South Asia regions into a single Asia Pacific model. According to the company, this region is one of the fastest growing and exciting regions and the integration will only simplify its business and help to better focus resources on key priorities, enhance its ability to quickly move innovation across markets, and further strengthen its ability to develop people, as well as provide them with an even broader range of rich career experiences.
The consolidation will be headed by Achal Agarwal, who has been promoted as President – Asia Pacific, effective from March 1, 2012. Kimberly-Clark International President, Bob Black, said, “Agarwal’s track record of success as President – North Asia and his depth of experience in the region has prepared him very well for this new role.” His new leadership team will include the Managing Directors of ASEAN, Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Korea, Taiwan, as well as the region’s Finance, Human Resources, IT, Legal, and Product Supply functional leaders.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019