Address Home's second store
Affordable luxury décor and accessories under one roof.
Tags: Address HomeApril 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Address Home, the affordable luxury brand, has opened its second exclusive store in Andheri, Mumbai. Giving it an edge is its interiors, which adorn the rough brick walls inset, juxtaposed against mirror columns and reflective surfaces. The striking décor of the new store helps to bring out the designs and the vibrant colours of the collections on display.
Rajat Singhi, Founder and Creative Director, Address Home, says. “A home isn't just a place you live in, it is a lifestyle experience. That simple belief, combined with the lack of stores in India that focus on fine home linens and trendy accessories, prompted us to conceptualise Address Home. This 1,500 sq ft store offers a boutique ambience to showcase the colour-coordinated collections, expertly laid out to inspire ideas for one’s own home.”
Moving ahead, Address Home is looking at launching 12 more stores this year. It will also launch stores in Dubai and Kuwait.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India