Address Home's second store
Affordable luxury décor and accessories under one roof.
Tags: Address HomeApril 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Address Home, the affordable luxury brand, has opened its second exclusive store in Andheri, Mumbai. Giving it an edge is its interiors, which adorn the rough brick walls inset, juxtaposed against mirror columns and reflective surfaces. The striking décor of the new store helps to bring out the designs and the vibrant colours of the collections on display.
Rajat Singhi, Founder and Creative Director, Address Home, says. “A home isn't just a place you live in, it is a lifestyle experience. That simple belief, combined with the lack of stores in India that focus on fine home linens and trendy accessories, prompted us to conceptualise Address Home. This 1,500 sq ft store offers a boutique ambience to showcase the colour-coordinated collections, expertly laid out to inspire ideas for one’s own home.”
Moving ahead, Address Home is looking at launching 12 more stores this year. It will also launch stores in Dubai and Kuwait.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka