Adidas: Core Concept Store
Adidas has another reason to cheer with the opening
March 29, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Adidas has another reason to cheer with the opening of its latest store. It is located in one of the oldest and most popular shopping destinations in the country- Connaught Place.
The new store which is spread on 2000 sq ft, is part of the unified ‘Core Concept’. It includes elevated and flexible fixture systems which lets you relocate brands and categories and give the store a whole new look. The store also boasts of an exclusive ST (Sachin Tendulkar) range section, which includes the latest collection from the range. As a Sports Performance Centre, the store consists of footwear, apparel, accessories and equipment for all forms of sport.
Speaking at the launch of the new store, Andreas Gellner, Managing Director, adidas India said, “We have brought in the global Core concept and this is the second such store in India. The unique feature allows us to customize the layouts and create true sports destinations thus providing our customers with a world class experience. Sports and fitness has become part of everyone’s lifestyle and in order to keep up with the surging demand, we want to give a sporting experience every time a customer steps into the store.”
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn