Adidas: Core Concept Store
Adidas has another reason to cheer with the opening
March 29, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Adidas has another reason to cheer with the opening of its latest store. It is located in one of the oldest and most popular shopping destinations in the country- Connaught Place.
The new store which is spread on 2000 sq ft, is part of the unified ‘Core Concept’. It includes elevated and flexible fixture systems which lets you relocate brands and categories and give the store a whole new look. The store also boasts of an exclusive ST (Sachin Tendulkar) range section, which includes the latest collection from the range. As a Sports Performance Centre, the store consists of footwear, apparel, accessories and equipment for all forms of sport.
Speaking at the launch of the new store, Andreas Gellner, Managing Director, adidas India said, “We have brought in the global Core concept and this is the second such store in India. The unique feature allows us to customize the layouts and create true sports destinations thus providing our customers with a world class experience. Sports and fitness has become part of everyone’s lifestyle and in order to keep up with the surging demand, we want to give a sporting experience every time a customer steps into the store.”
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations