Adidas, Nike: Soccer season surges the sales
The German sport goods manufacturer, Adidas, surges its sales of
June 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The German sport goods manufacturer, Adidas, surges its sales of soccer-related products, thereby collecting the revenue of 1.5 billion euros ($1.9 billion).
The company is in head-to-head competition with the world’s leading brand, Nike. Like Nike, Adidas is also providing dresses, match balls etc to the players and the referees. It is providing the various equipments and clothing to at least 12 teams, including host nation South Africa, Greece and Spain.
The brand had anticipated the sales of at least 1.3 billion euros but now the sales figures have already crossed the limit.
The story is same for the rival brand, Nike whose sales have also been boosted by the Soccer Cup, 2010.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021