Adidas, Nike: Soccer season surges the sales
The German sport goods manufacturer, Adidas, surges its sales of
June 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The German sport goods manufacturer, Adidas, surges its sales of soccer-related products, thereby collecting the revenue of 1.5 billion euros ($1.9 billion).
The company is in head-to-head competition with the world’s leading brand, Nike. Like Nike, Adidas is also providing dresses, match balls etc to the players and the referees. It is providing the various equipments and clothing to at least 12 teams, including host nation South Africa, Greece and Spain.
The brand had anticipated the sales of at least 1.3 billion euros but now the sales figures have already crossed the limit.
The story is same for the rival brand, Nike whose sales have also been boosted by the Soccer Cup, 2010.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint