Adidas appoints Subhinder Singh as HO
Adidas, German sportswear maker has announced the
April 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adidas, German sportswear maker has announced the appointment of Subhinder Singh Prem, MD of Reebok India, as head of operations in India.
The current Adidas India Managing Director Andreas Gellner will take over responsibility as Managing Director, South East Europe, effective May 1, 2011, the company said in a statement.
The move has been reported to be a part of growing business in India through synergy between Adidas and Reebok. Mr Singh will take over responsibility for the overall business in India from May 1, 2011.
On the other hand Gellner, would be responsible for the group's business in Greece, Cyprus and the Balkans.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021