Adidas plans 600 stores by end of this year
Adidas India Marketing Ltd, a subsidiary of global sportswear major Adidas Group, is planning to have 600 exclusive retail stores in the country by 2009-end.
October 07, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adidas India Marketing Ltd, a subsidiary of global sportswear major Adidas Group, is planning to have 600 exclusive retail stores in the country by 2009-end. Currently with 510 stores, Adidas will be opening 90 new stores during the September-December period to take the number up to 600. Adidas envisages a large part of its growth in the future coming from the Tier-II cities. The company currently has over 150 outlets across Tier-II markets. Besides metros, the company will also consider opening some of its new stores in the small towns as these areas are showing strong turnover numbers.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group