Adidas plans 600 stores by end of this year
Adidas India Marketing Ltd, a subsidiary of global sportswear major Adidas Group, is planning to have 600 exclusive retail stores in the country by 2009-end.
October 07, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adidas India Marketing Ltd, a subsidiary of global sportswear major Adidas Group, is planning to have 600 exclusive retail stores in the country by 2009-end. Currently with 510 stores, Adidas will be opening 90 new stores during the September-December period to take the number up to 600. Adidas envisages a large part of its growth in the future coming from the Tier-II cities. The company currently has over 150 outlets across Tier-II markets. Besides metros, the company will also consider opening some of its new stores in the small towns as these areas are showing strong turnover numbers.
- Bonn Group aims Rs 1,000 cr turnover over next three years
- BigBasket acquires majority stake in three startup ventures
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket