Adidas plans 600 stores by end of this year
Adidas India Marketing Ltd, a subsidiary of global sportswear major Adidas Group, is planning to have 600 exclusive retail stores in the country by 2009-end.
October 07, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adidas India Marketing Ltd, a subsidiary of global sportswear major Adidas Group, is planning to have 600 exclusive retail stores in the country by 2009-end. Currently with 510 stores, Adidas will be opening 90 new stores during the September-December period to take the number up to 600. Adidas envisages a large part of its growth in the future coming from the Tier-II cities. The company currently has over 150 outlets across Tier-II markets. Besides metros, the company will also consider opening some of its new stores in the small towns as these areas are showing strong turnover numbers.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House