Adidas plans 600 stores by end of this year
Adidas India Marketing Ltd, a subsidiary of global sportswear major Adidas Group, is planning to have 600 exclusive retail stores in the country by 2009-end.
October 07, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adidas India Marketing Ltd, a subsidiary of global sportswear major Adidas Group, is planning to have 600 exclusive retail stores in the country by 2009-end. Currently with 510 stores, Adidas will be opening 90 new stores during the September-December period to take the number up to 600. Adidas envisages a large part of its growth in the future coming from the Tier-II cities. The company currently has over 150 outlets across Tier-II markets. Besides metros, the company will also consider opening some of its new stores in the small towns as these areas are showing strong turnover numbers.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform