Adidas plans 600 stores by end of this year
Adidas India Marketing Ltd, a subsidiary of global sportswear major Adidas Group, is planning to have 600 exclusive retail stores in the country by 2009-end.
October 07, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adidas India Marketing Ltd, a subsidiary of global sportswear major Adidas Group, is planning to have 600 exclusive retail stores in the country by 2009-end. Currently with 510 stores, Adidas will be opening 90 new stores during the September-December period to take the number up to 600. Adidas envisages a large part of its growth in the future coming from the Tier-II cities. The company currently has over 150 outlets across Tier-II markets. Besides metros, the company will also consider opening some of its new stores in the small towns as these areas are showing strong turnover numbers.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG