Adidas to introduce 'stadium' concept
Aimed at growing sales especially in emerging markets.February 25, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
German sportswear maker Adidas aims to replicate a ‘sports stadium’ experience at its flagship stores around the world, and it is also expected to help drive sales in emerging markets.
The new-look stores will have a tunnel entry and they would welcome shoppers with the sound of cheering fans as well as a 'team room' fitting area, and touch-screens to help find products.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021