Adidas to introduce 'stadium' concept
Aimed at growing sales especially in emerging markets.February 25, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
German sportswear maker Adidas aims to replicate a ‘sports stadium’ experience at its flagship stores around the world, and it is also expected to help drive sales in emerging markets.
The new-look stores will have a tunnel entry and they would welcome shoppers with the sound of cheering fans as well as a 'team room' fitting area, and touch-screens to help find products.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India