Aditya Birla Retail appoints CEO
Vishak Kumar will be head of both formatsJanuary 02, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aditya Birla Retail appointed Vishak Kumar, CEO for its hypermarket and supermarket retail chains, along with shuffling its top management.
Kumar, had joined this group in ’95 as a management trainee, and was head of the supermarket business. This retailer also announced the exit of Russell Berman, CEO of the hypermarket business, at the end of his seven-year contract.
“With a common CEO for the two formats, we aim to bring greater synergies,” Pranab Barua, Business Director, Apparel and Retail Sector, Aditya Birla Retail, said.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2