Aditya Birla Retail appoints CEO
Vishak Kumar will be head of both formatsJanuary 02, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aditya Birla Retail appointed Vishak Kumar, CEO for its hypermarket and supermarket retail chains, along with shuffling its top management.
Kumar, had joined this group in ’95 as a management trainee, and was head of the supermarket business. This retailer also announced the exit of Russell Berman, CEO of the hypermarket business, at the end of his seven-year contract.
“With a common CEO for the two formats, we aim to bring greater synergies,” Pranab Barua, Business Director, Apparel and Retail Sector, Aditya Birla Retail, said.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores