Ahmedabad gets 6th Metro store
Aims to widen base.August 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Metro Shoes celebrates the opening of its sixth store in Ahmedabad. Targeted at the entire family, the product range at Metro Shoes will feature style, quality and the latest international trends that appeals to all age groups.
“Ahmedabad is an important market for Metro Shoes in Gujarat. This is our sixth store and the response has been very encouraging. The city has a strong customer base especially with premiere colleges and organisations also who have set up here. Customers are very appearance and style conscious and seek variety in their choices. By adding another store in Ahmedabad, we hope to reach out to a wider base and provide fashionable solutions to all”, says Shoeb Arsiwala, Regional Manager, Metro Shoes.
The newly inaugurated store stocks more than 8,800 pairs of ladies’, men’s and kid’s shoes. To celebrate the opening, Metro Shoes today announced a 20 per cent discount on all in-house brands and 10 per cent discount on international brands like Florsheim, Lee Cooper, Red Tape, Bulchee, Fila, Franco Leone & Ganuchion.
“Metro Shoes offers around 100 new styles of footwear every week and we have seen customers travel from nearby cities and areas like Maninagar, Ishnpur, Shallam, Godhasir, Vatva, Bapunagar, Gomtipur,Danilimda, Ramol as well to pick our brands exclusively. Here is a huge demand of formal wear to cater to the young and growing population in this region and we hope through this store, we can fulfill and satiate that need”, adds Arsiwala.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021