Ajoy Misra appointed as MD & CEO of TGBL
Will take charge from April 1stí 14February 03, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata Global Beverages Ltd (TGBL) has appointed Ajoy Misra as the Managing Director and Chief Executive with effect from April 1st, 2014.
In an official release the company has informed that Misra currently holds the designation of the Deputy CEO and Executive Director at TGBL and will take charge of the new position on April 1st.
Misra has spent over 30 years with the Tata Group and before TGBL; he held several leadership roles in the Taj Group of Hotels.
He holds an undergraduate degree in engineering from BITS Pilani and a Masters in Business from the Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, and an Advanced Management Programme from the Harvard Business School.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores