Ajoy Misra appointed as MD & CEO of TGBL
Will take charge from April 1stí 14February 03, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata Global Beverages Ltd (TGBL) has appointed Ajoy Misra as the Managing Director and Chief Executive with effect from April 1st, 2014.
In an official release the company has informed that Misra currently holds the designation of the Deputy CEO and Executive Director at TGBL and will take charge of the new position on April 1st.
Misra has spent over 30 years with the Tata Group and before TGBL; he held several leadership roles in the Taj Group of Hotels.
He holds an undergraduate degree in engineering from BITS Pilani and a Masters in Business from the Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, and an Advanced Management Programme from the Harvard Business School.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2