AllSchool offers COD
AllSchoolStuff.com has announced Cash on Delivery service.February 16, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
AllSchoolStuff.com, India’s leading school and learning store, has announced ‘Cash on Delivery’ (COD) service. The company is expanding its business operations in an effort to bring to consumers across India the convenience of buying school supplies from a one-stop shop.
The newly introduced facility will enable customers to make online bookings and pay cash against these bookings at the time of delivery. The COD payment option is available for all the products available on the site that are delivered anywhere in India.
Manoj Chandra, Founder & CEO, AllSchoolStuff.com, said, “The launch of COD service by AllSchoolStuff.com is another market leading service. This will enable us to reach out to many smaller towns and cities, where credit card penetration is very low.”
He added, “The store has been experiencing rapid growth and our community on social media such as Facebook has been growing tremendously. We now have an average of four consumers liking our Facebook page every one minute. This unprecedented success is reflective of the enormous benefit that we bring to the market by offering the widest possible choice of school and learning supplies. And now with COD in place, we re-assure the value propositions of convenience and choice to our customers.”
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear