Allen Solly aims 40 per cent growth in Fy14
Aims for 200 stores in by the end of this yearOctober 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Apparel brand Allen Solly aims for over 40 per cent growth in 2013-14 with expected revenues of Rs 650 crore, which is much higher as compared to previous year. Last year company has registered the revenue of Rs 470 crore.
Part of the Madura Fashion & Lifestyle of the diversified Aditya Birla Group, the brand has aggressive expansion plan for this year. “We started this year with 140 retail outlets and now have 170 and expect to add 30 more stores this year, thereby significantly expanding the presence with exclusive outlets,” Sooraj Bhat Ullal, Brand Head-Allen Solly, said.
Lately brand has introduces Color Lab feature wherein a customer can choose a colour not available in the store, and have the apparel delivered at home within a few days.
The company expects this feature to contribute to about 5 per cent of sales this year. While this has been started with men’s collection, it will later be offered for women’s wear and kids stuff,
Allen Solly operates in the smart casual category of clothing industry estimated to be about Rs 6,000 crore.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021