Allen Solly aims 40 per cent growth in Fy14
Aims for 200 stores in by the end of this yearOctober 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Apparel brand Allen Solly aims for over 40 per cent growth in 2013-14 with expected revenues of Rs 650 crore, which is much higher as compared to previous year. Last year company has registered the revenue of Rs 470 crore.
Part of the Madura Fashion & Lifestyle of the diversified Aditya Birla Group, the brand has aggressive expansion plan for this year. “We started this year with 140 retail outlets and now have 170 and expect to add 30 more stores this year, thereby significantly expanding the presence with exclusive outlets,” Sooraj Bhat Ullal, Brand Head-Allen Solly, said.
Lately brand has introduces Color Lab feature wherein a customer can choose a colour not available in the store, and have the apparel delivered at home within a few days.
The company expects this feature to contribute to about 5 per cent of sales this year. While this has been started with men’s collection, it will later be offered for women’s wear and kids stuff,
Allen Solly operates in the smart casual category of clothing industry estimated to be about Rs 6,000 crore.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2