Allen Solly wins Award at IDMA
The Indian Digital Media Awards (IDMA), organised by Exchange4media group honours companies in the advertising and marketing communications
June 20, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Allen Solly has won the prestigious award for Best Website from the esteemed jury of Indian Digital Media Awards (IDMA). BC Web Wise Pvt Ltd, the makers of the Allen Solly website have won “Silver” for Allen Solly in the Best Website – Product category. The awards are given on the basis of creativity, innovation and effectiveness across the ever-growing digital media industry in India by members of the jury.
The awards are organised by Exchange4media group, a leading Web and Print Publications Company based in Mumbai and Delhi. They recognise the work being done in the ever-growing advertising and marketing communications activity in the digital media space, specifically Internet, mobile, gaming, social media and the blogosphere.
Talking on the occasion Mr. Sooraj Bhatt, Brand Head, Allen Solly said “We are continually exploring new ways in which we can provide world-class content to our customers through social media, and new content and distribution platforms have been a huge focus of our efforts. The talented team we have put in place across platforms is the driving force behind this award, and everyone in the team is proud to have been recognized by IDMA” He is of the opinion that with more than 30 million Indians on Facebook, internet penetration is fast growing to be a medium to reckon with where branding and marketing is concerned.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG