Allen Solly wins Award at IDMA
The Indian Digital Media Awards (IDMA), organised by Exchange4media group honours companies in the advertising and marketing communications
June 20, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Allen Solly has won the prestigious award for Best Website from the esteemed jury of Indian Digital Media Awards (IDMA). BC Web Wise Pvt Ltd, the makers of the Allen Solly website have won “Silver” for Allen Solly in the Best Website – Product category. The awards are given on the basis of creativity, innovation and effectiveness across the ever-growing digital media industry in India by members of the jury.
The awards are organised by Exchange4media group, a leading Web and Print Publications Company based in Mumbai and Delhi. They recognise the work being done in the ever-growing advertising and marketing communications activity in the digital media space, specifically Internet, mobile, gaming, social media and the blogosphere.
Talking on the occasion Mr. Sooraj Bhatt, Brand Head, Allen Solly said “We are continually exploring new ways in which we can provide world-class content to our customers through social media, and new content and distribution platforms have been a huge focus of our efforts. The talented team we have put in place across platforms is the driving force behind this award, and everyone in the team is proud to have been recognized by IDMA” He is of the opinion that with more than 30 million Indians on Facebook, internet penetration is fast growing to be a medium to reckon with where branding and marketing is concerned.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear