Allschoolstuff turns 1
Plans to tie up with various brands in the educational supplies sector.January 22, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
AllSchoolStuff.com, India’s 1st School & Learning Store, is celebrating its 1st Anniversary this month. AllSchoolStuff is the 1st organised retail brand in the unorganized $10bn school supplies market in India.
Expressing his happiness, Mr. Manoj Chandra, Founder & CEO - AllSchoolStuff.com said “Being the category leader in School Supplies in the country, we have always strived to introduce new innovations, exciting range of educational products and better services to our consumers. The success of selling educational products in so huge quantities online is itself a wonder incomparable to anything. We are striving to make online shopping of school supplies experience of parents even more exciting and rewarding in the year ahead. Further, we are in process of tying up with various other national and international brands in the educational supplies sector and building up our catalog, day by day, to provide more quality educational products to the children through our store."
Over the past one year, AllSchoolStuff has grown rapidly, building customer preference amongst young parents across India. The Company today has over 250,000+ registered users, located in over 1000+ cities across the country. AllSchoolStuff also has a very large & active base of over half a million social users on its Facebook page, which makes the Company amongst the top 10 Facebook pages in the world (in the Kids merchandise category). With such a large & wide base of active users, AllSchoolStuff is now shipping over 500+ orders per day. The Company operates a 10000 sq.ft. warehouse in Gurgaon, shipping over 200,000 products every month.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India