Allschoolstuff turns 1
Plans to tie up with various brands in the educational supplies sector.January 22, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
AllSchoolStuff.com, India’s 1st School & Learning Store, is celebrating its 1st Anniversary this month. AllSchoolStuff is the 1st organised retail brand in the unorganized $10bn school supplies market in India.
Expressing his happiness, Mr. Manoj Chandra, Founder & CEO - AllSchoolStuff.com said “Being the category leader in School Supplies in the country, we have always strived to introduce new innovations, exciting range of educational products and better services to our consumers. The success of selling educational products in so huge quantities online is itself a wonder incomparable to anything. We are striving to make online shopping of school supplies experience of parents even more exciting and rewarding in the year ahead. Further, we are in process of tying up with various other national and international brands in the educational supplies sector and building up our catalog, day by day, to provide more quality educational products to the children through our store."
Over the past one year, AllSchoolStuff has grown rapidly, building customer preference amongst young parents across India. The Company today has over 250,000+ registered users, located in over 1000+ cities across the country. AllSchoolStuff also has a very large & active base of over half a million social users on its Facebook page, which makes the Company amongst the top 10 Facebook pages in the world (in the Kids merchandise category). With such a large & wide base of active users, AllSchoolStuff is now shipping over 500+ orders per day. The Company operates a 10000 sq.ft. warehouse in Gurgaon, shipping over 200,000 products every month.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years