Altering phase for Honda
Shifts its focus on mass market, ropes in Akshay Kumar as face of Honda.May 16, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Honda has initiated a set of moves to refurbish its position in India. Recognising India as the centre of global two-wheeler business for the coming times, the spirit of Honda’s global brand slogan ‘The Power of Dreams’ will be brought alive by its India specific Brand Identity ‘Sach Kardenge Sapne’.
Acting on its strategy to connect with the masses, Honda has roped in the original Khiladi and successful Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar. In his unique sense, Akshay has both emotionally touched and rationally inspired a generation of young Indians to become achievers.
With a rich legacy over 50 years, Honda launched the legendary Dream. With Dream Yuga launched, Honda has unleashed its first big step towards mass mobility in India. Dream Yuga is a true India specific mass motorcycle which fulfils customer needs.
Launching the new corporate direction, Keita Muramatsu - President & CEO, HMSI elaborated Honda’s vision to communicate through its Indian brand slogan ‘Sach Kar Denge Sapne’, connect emotionally with customers of all demographics and psychographics by associating with a iconic Brand Ambassador –Akshay Kumar and c reate new benchmark with Dream Yuga – Honda’s foray into mass motorcycle segment.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021