Amazon India expands presence
Launches products for video games, music and luggage segmentsFebruary 07, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Amazon India has recently launched three new stores, video games, music, and luggage & bags on its website and it will expand this e-retailer’s presence to 18 product categories as well as over 900,000 products.
This online player offers more than 2,600 gaming products along with a music portfolio that exceeds four lakh albums.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2