Amazon India expands presence
Launches products for video games, music and luggage segmentsFebruary 07, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Amazon India has recently launched three new stores, video games, music, and luggage & bags on its website and it will expand this e-retailer’s presence to 18 product categories as well as over 900,000 products.
This online player offers more than 2,600 gaming products along with a music portfolio that exceeds four lakh albums.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021