Amazon.in enters home and kitchenware segment
Choose from 27,000 products from over 150 brandsSeptember 26, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
After the launch of fashion and jewellery segments on its marketplace last week, Amazon.in has now introduced home and kitchenware products too. Product offerings include small appliances to kitchenware, dining to home furnishings, home décor and more.
Amit Agarwal, Vice President and Country Manager, Amazon India, says, “We are very excited to offer a vast selection of home and kitchen products at significant savings in time for the festive shopping season. The launch is a continuing part of our mission to build a place where customers can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online”.
Sanjeev Kapoor, Chef and Director of Wonderchef, one of the brands available on Amazon.in shares, “Wonderchef brings products that help you to cook healthy, tasty food more conveniently. All Wonderchef products stand for superb quality backed by reliable Wonderchef guarantee”.
Buyers can choose products by going through the detailed product descriptions, customer reviews and personalised recommendations.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021