Amazon.in enters home and kitchenware segment
Choose from 27,000 products from over 150 brandsSeptember 26, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
After the launch of fashion and jewellery segments on its marketplace last week, Amazon.in has now introduced home and kitchenware products too. Product offerings include small appliances to kitchenware, dining to home furnishings, home décor and more.
Amit Agarwal, Vice President and Country Manager, Amazon India, says, “We are very excited to offer a vast selection of home and kitchen products at significant savings in time for the festive shopping season. The launch is a continuing part of our mission to build a place where customers can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online”.
Sanjeev Kapoor, Chef and Director of Wonderchef, one of the brands available on Amazon.in shares, “Wonderchef brings products that help you to cook healthy, tasty food more conveniently. All Wonderchef products stand for superb quality backed by reliable Wonderchef guarantee”.
Buyers can choose products by going through the detailed product descriptions, customer reviews and personalised recommendations.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India