Amrapali debuts in Harrods Fine Jewellery Room
Amrapali, the leading Indian jewellery brand, has been recently introduced into the Harrods Fine Jewellery Room. It is the first Indian jeweller to be invited into the Fine Jewellery Room.
November 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Amrapali, the leading Indian jewellery brand, has been recently introduced into the Harrods Fine Jewellery Room. It is the first Indian jeweller to be invited into the Fine Jewellery Room. Simultaneously, the fine jewellers are also celebrating the launch of their two storey London emporium in Beauchamp Place, where contemporary jewels and historic objects d’art are carefully curated to tell the story of Amrapali. As a new Knightsbridge jewellery destination, Amrapali offers jewels with a very unique look, a fresh perspective on east meets west and most importantly showcase the skills of true Indian artisans.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India