Amul to sponsor Sauber F1 team
Amul has recently announced that it is the official partner of Sauber F1 team at the inaugural Indian Grand Prix.
September 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Amul has recently announced that it is the official partner of Sauber F1 team at the inaugural Indian Grand Prix. The association with Sauber F1 Team will enhance the Asia’s largest milk brand Amul’s global brand presence.
Currently, there is no food brand associated with any F1 team with on-car presence. Amul logo will appear prominently on the two Sauber F1 Team race cars – the rear wing front face and the drivers’ helmets. Several product integrations too are being planned.
Monisha Kaltenborn, Chief Executive of the Sauber F1 Team, said, “We are proud that we can announce this partnership with Amul, one of India’s leading brands. Amul products are present in practically every household. Having spent my childhood in Dehradun, India, I have fond memories of Amul, especially the Amul butter.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2