Amul to sponsor Sauber F1 team
Amul has recently announced that it is the official partner of Sauber F1 team at the inaugural Indian Grand Prix.
September 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Amul has recently announced that it is the official partner of Sauber F1 team at the inaugural Indian Grand Prix. The association with Sauber F1 Team will enhance the Asia’s largest milk brand Amul’s global brand presence.
Currently, there is no food brand associated with any F1 team with on-car presence. Amul logo will appear prominently on the two Sauber F1 Team race cars – the rear wing front face and the drivers’ helmets. Several product integrations too are being planned.
Monisha Kaltenborn, Chief Executive of the Sauber F1 Team, said, “We are proud that we can announce this partnership with Amul, one of India’s leading brands. Amul products are present in practically every household. Having spent my childhood in Dehradun, India, I have fond memories of Amul, especially the Amul butter.”
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%