Amway to enhance retail network
Plans a foray in premium segmentMarch 25, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Amway India, a direct selling company, plans to enhance its retail network by opening at least 50 more stores across key metros. These stores will not only showcase Amway's healthcare and beauty products, but also offer customised services, too.
Bill Pinckney, MD and CEO, Amway India Enterprises, said, "Our beauty category has been growing at a healthy ‘double-digit’ for the last couple of years, and our focus over the next few years would be on both the health and beauty segment."
Amway India also aims to carve its niche in the premium beauty segment which is currently dominated by leading European and Japanese brands.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021