Amway to enhance retail network
Plans a foray in premium segmentMarch 25, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Amway India, a direct selling company, plans to enhance its retail network by opening at least 50 more stores across key metros. These stores will not only showcase Amway's healthcare and beauty products, but also offer customised services, too.
Bill Pinckney, MD and CEO, Amway India Enterprises, said, "Our beauty category has been growing at a healthy ‘double-digit’ for the last couple of years, and our focus over the next few years would be on both the health and beauty segment."
Amway India also aims to carve its niche in the premium beauty segment which is currently dominated by leading European and Japanese brands.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India