Anaira Jewels 1st store
Hasleen Kaur Launches Exclusive Diamond Store in New Delhi.September 28, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Anaira’s Jewels, a leading Diamond Jewellery brand launched its first and exclusive diamond jewellery store in New Delhi which was inaugurated by Miss India Earth, Hasleen Kaur. The store offers a perfect blend of fine diamond jewellery embraced in exquisite gold and silver designs. The opening has been perfectly timed with the dawn of festive season. The store is located in a popular commercial hub in Saket, New Delhi.
Commenting on the launch of Anaira’s first store, Director and entrepreneur, Nishu Tripathi said, “I am very excited with the launch of our first standalone store in Delhi. Anaira’s is a one-stop-shop jewellery destination offering a wide range of exclusive diamond jewellery. We have introduced some of the finest collection appealing to buyers with a contemporary as well as traditional mind-set. Our aim is to reach out to a larger audience with affordable diamond jewellery for all occasions. We plan to open five more stores in within the next year through a franchise model."
The store is spread out over 1000 sq. feet area and offers diamond jewellery with a starting range of Rs 5,000 moving up to 10 lakh. The affordable range of designs consists of perfectly crafted finger rings, earrings, pendants and sets appealing to a wide range of customers. As an inaugural offer, Anaira’s is offering all its customers exciting discounts on all designs ranging from 15 to 30 percent.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2