Anaira Jewels 1st store
Hasleen Kaur Launches Exclusive Diamond Store in New Delhi.September 28, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Anaira’s Jewels, a leading Diamond Jewellery brand launched its first and exclusive diamond jewellery store in New Delhi which was inaugurated by Miss India Earth, Hasleen Kaur. The store offers a perfect blend of fine diamond jewellery embraced in exquisite gold and silver designs. The opening has been perfectly timed with the dawn of festive season. The store is located in a popular commercial hub in Saket, New Delhi.
Commenting on the launch of Anaira’s first store, Director and entrepreneur, Nishu Tripathi said, “I am very excited with the launch of our first standalone store in Delhi. Anaira’s is a one-stop-shop jewellery destination offering a wide range of exclusive diamond jewellery. We have introduced some of the finest collection appealing to buyers with a contemporary as well as traditional mind-set. Our aim is to reach out to a larger audience with affordable diamond jewellery for all occasions. We plan to open five more stores in within the next year through a franchise model."
The store is spread out over 1000 sq. feet area and offers diamond jewellery with a starting range of Rs 5,000 moving up to 10 lakh. The affordable range of designs consists of perfectly crafted finger rings, earrings, pendants and sets appealing to a wide range of customers. As an inaugural offer, Anaira’s is offering all its customers exciting discounts on all designs ranging from 15 to 30 percent.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021