Anil Ambani may invest in Sula
Estimated cost of acquisition is Rs 200 croreApril 30, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group is all set to pick up financial investor Everstone Private Equity's 30 per cent stake in Nashik Vintners, the parent of India's largest winemaker Sula. As per media reports, the cost of this acquisition is around Rs 200 crore.
Reports also suggest that Ambani is teaming up with Singapore-based wine investor Ravi Vishwanathan for this deal. However, so far there are no official words from either party on this possible acquisition.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India