Anil Ambani may invest in Sula
Estimated cost of acquisition is Rs 200 croreApril 30, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group is all set to pick up financial investor Everstone Private Equity's 30 per cent stake in Nashik Vintners, the parent of India's largest winemaker Sula. As per media reports, the cost of this acquisition is around Rs 200 crore.
Reports also suggest that Ambani is teaming up with Singapore-based wine investor Ravi Vishwanathan for this deal. However, so far there are no official words from either party on this possible acquisition.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations