Anita Dongre forays in Vadodara
Aims to target high-end customersSeptember 26, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
AND, the contemporary westernwear brand marks its presence in Vadodara with the launch of its first exclusive boutique in the city. With the launch of this store, AND totals 39 stores altogether in India.
Located at Vadodara’s Monalisa Centrum- the popular high fashion shoppinghub, the AND store is spread across 800 sqft; promising an exciting shopping experience with a diverse collection of westernwear including hot off the ramp styles like Aztec print dresses, jumpsuits, jeggings, tunics, maxis, and more.
Keeping in mind the new-age, multi-tasking woman, AND offers a range of stylish contemporary outfits and accessories that can easily transform from a “day at work” look to a “night about town” look!
Speaking on the occasion of the launch, Anita Dongre, Creative Director, AND says “We are extremely excited about opening our firstAND store in Vadodara which is also the brand’s 39th store in India. Vadodara is among the fastest growing retail markets in the country and our presence here forms an important part of our growth strategy over the next few years. We are happy about this development and look forward to a warm welcomefrom the style savvy Vadodara.”
Launched in 1999, AND was established as the first Indian high fashion westernwear brand for women and today is one of India’s most preferred affordable high fashion brands in the western wear category.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay