Anshu Bagai gets recognition
Awarded 'Most Talented CMO' by World Brand Congress.January 03, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tupperware - one of the world’s leading direct selling companies offering premium food storage, preparation and serving items - added another exemplar of its ideal service excellence, when Anshu Bagai, Director-Marketing at Tupperware India, was awarded one amongst the Most Talented CMO’s of the country by the World Brand Congress.
As an expression of excellence, wherein Bagai was applauded for his product-oriented approach and innovative strategies for effective brand recognition, the Most Talented CMO’s award was presented to Bagai by Dr Rajan Saxena, Vice Chancellor, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
Awarded recently at the World Brand Congress in Mumbai, which is the single largest rendezvous of best brains behind some of the world’s most successful and sought after brands, the award is an appreciation of the best resources which make the global brands more effective and successful.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka