Anshu Bagai gets recognition
Awarded 'Most Talented CMO' by World Brand Congress.January 03, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tupperware - one of the world’s leading direct selling companies offering premium food storage, preparation and serving items - added another exemplar of its ideal service excellence, when Anshu Bagai, Director-Marketing at Tupperware India, was awarded one amongst the Most Talented CMO’s of the country by the World Brand Congress.
As an expression of excellence, wherein Bagai was applauded for his product-oriented approach and innovative strategies for effective brand recognition, the Most Talented CMO’s award was presented to Bagai by Dr Rajan Saxena, Vice Chancellor, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
Awarded recently at the World Brand Congress in Mumbai, which is the single largest rendezvous of best brains behind some of the world’s most successful and sought after brands, the award is an appreciation of the best resources which make the global brands more effective and successful.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India