Anuradha Raman new store at Meherchand Market
Fashion Designer Anuradha Raman opens a new store at Meherchand Market,
March 08, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fashion Designer Anuradha Raman opens a new store at Meherchand Market, Lodhi Road, which has been designed by Punit Jasuja of Fireluxe Consulting and Architect Sujata Ranganathan.
The store reflects a very earthy palette of moss green, golden yellow and sunset orange. A warm and inviting ambience immediately makes you feel at ease.
The store reveals the designers passion for art, fashion and music, translated in her fabrics and patterns and just like her designs, the store also reflects her vivid personality.
The artwork on display are paintings done by Anuradha Ramam in acrylic on canvas, her art is expressive yet experimental, which showcases another distinctive dimension of her creativity.
“The colours I have used are orange, green and yellow because it symbolizes my brand which is young and pulsating with life and energy. While the artworks are a direct reflection of my progressive ideas, the furniture is minimal and functional,” she explains.
The overall look and theme of the store is young, contemporary yet steeped in traditional revelry. The store is in two levels, the ground floor has kurtas, kurtis, dupattas and stoles whereas the first floor has sarees. The handmade masterpieces in pure woven cotton and silk textiles on display have been crafted from the heart and the showcase the unbridled passion of the designer.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India