Anurag Mathur joins JLL India
He will head Project Management Services & Emerging Businesses.June 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jones Lang LaSalle India has appointed Anurag Mathur as CEO - Project & Development Services and Head - Emerging Businesses. He was formerly Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield, where he led pan-India operations. Anurag Mathur brings with him eighteen years of hands-on experience in diverse real estate services.
In his new role at Jones Lang LaSalle India, Anurag will bring into play his extensive expertise in various aspects of the real estate business. As CEO for Project Management Services, his unmatched experience in building engineering and project management will play a crucial role in fortifying and expanding one of the Firm’s most stellar business lines.
"Jones Lang LaSalle India has delivered an outstanding performance in 2011-12, and we are on a concerted growth trajectory," says Anuj Puri, Chairman & Country Head, Jones Lang LaSalle India. "With his wealth of experience, Anurag Mathur is uniquely positioned to add value to several key businesses of the Firm. He will play a significant role in furthering the growth of the Project Management business and also in advancing our business lines such as Residential Services and various upcoming strategic initiatives".
“As a real estate services professional, the move to Jones Lang LaSalle is a logical transition for me. Over the years, I have been witnessing the transformational growth of Jones Lang LaSalle globally as well as in India. It is one of the most admired and leading brands in the real estate space. The firm has an imposing operational platform that offers me a whole new dimension of professional possibilities to explore. I am enthusiastic about being able to utilise my core competence in growing the company’s Project Management business, but equally excited to lead the Emerging Businesses segment towards the next phase of quantum growth for the organisation,” states Anurag Mathur.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India