Anurag Mathur joins JLL India
He will head Project Management Services & Emerging Businesses.June 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jones Lang LaSalle India has appointed Anurag Mathur as CEO - Project & Development Services and Head - Emerging Businesses. He was formerly Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield, where he led pan-India operations. Anurag Mathur brings with him eighteen years of hands-on experience in diverse real estate services.
In his new role at Jones Lang LaSalle India, Anurag will bring into play his extensive expertise in various aspects of the real estate business. As CEO for Project Management Services, his unmatched experience in building engineering and project management will play a crucial role in fortifying and expanding one of the Firm’s most stellar business lines.
"Jones Lang LaSalle India has delivered an outstanding performance in 2011-12, and we are on a concerted growth trajectory," says Anuj Puri, Chairman & Country Head, Jones Lang LaSalle India. "With his wealth of experience, Anurag Mathur is uniquely positioned to add value to several key businesses of the Firm. He will play a significant role in furthering the growth of the Project Management business and also in advancing our business lines such as Residential Services and various upcoming strategic initiatives".
“As a real estate services professional, the move to Jones Lang LaSalle is a logical transition for me. Over the years, I have been witnessing the transformational growth of Jones Lang LaSalle globally as well as in India. It is one of the most admired and leading brands in the real estate space. The firm has an imposing operational platform that offers me a whole new dimension of professional possibilities to explore. I am enthusiastic about being able to utilise my core competence in growing the company’s Project Management business, but equally excited to lead the Emerging Businesses segment towards the next phase of quantum growth for the organisation,” states Anurag Mathur.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India