Anushka Sharma to endorse Sofy
Anushka replaces Prachi Desai; to connect with new-age women in TVCs.July 26, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Japenese FMCG player, Unicharm, appoints Bollywood actor Anushka Sharma as the new brand ambassador for its sanitary napkin brand Sofy.
By roping in Anushka Sharma, Unicharm intends to create a direct connect with the new-age woman.
Yukihiro Kimura, MD, Unicharm India said, “We are privileged to have Anushka Sharma as the new brand ambassador of Sofy, as she truly exudes the confidence of the brand. Roping in Anushka was a strategic decision as the company wanted a youth icon to represent the brand and also talk freely about the unique feature of Sofy Side Walls.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG