Anushka Sharma to endorse Sofy
Anushka replaces Prachi Desai; to connect with new-age women in TVCs.July 26, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Japenese FMCG player, Unicharm, appoints Bollywood actor Anushka Sharma as the new brand ambassador for its sanitary napkin brand Sofy.
By roping in Anushka Sharma, Unicharm intends to create a direct connect with the new-age woman.
Yukihiro Kimura, MD, Unicharm India said, “We are privileged to have Anushka Sharma as the new brand ambassador of Sofy, as she truly exudes the confidence of the brand. Roping in Anushka was a strategic decision as the company wanted a youth icon to represent the brand and also talk freely about the unique feature of Sofy Side Walls.”
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn