Anushka to endorse Elle 18
Hindustan Unilever (HUL)appoints Anushka Sharma as the new brand ambassador for Elle 18.February 14, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Elle 18 from the HUL kitty has brought Anushka Sharma on board to endorse their cosmetic colour brand.
Speaking about the announcement, Arun Srinivas- Vice President, Skincare and Makeup atHindustan Unilever Limitedsaid, “Anushka is a beauty icon for young Indian women. Her beauty is distinctive because of her modern, edgy attitude. She is a great fit for the brand and we look forward to an exciting new Beauty Rush journey at Elle 18 with Anushka.”
“With great looks comes great confidence and that’s what Elle 18 helps you achieve. The brand is all about fun, fashion and youth and probably one of the first brandsto be included in a girl’s make-up kit.I am very excited to be associated with Elle 18 as it reflects my style mantra – Live life to the fullest. Live the rush!” said Anushka Sharma.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years