Anushka to endorse Elle 18
Hindustan Unilever (HUL)appoints Anushka Sharma as the new brand ambassador for Elle 18.February 14, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Elle 18 from the HUL kitty has brought Anushka Sharma on board to endorse their cosmetic colour brand.
Speaking about the announcement, Arun Srinivas- Vice President, Skincare and Makeup atHindustan Unilever Limitedsaid, “Anushka is a beauty icon for young Indian women. Her beauty is distinctive because of her modern, edgy attitude. She is a great fit for the brand and we look forward to an exciting new Beauty Rush journey at Elle 18 with Anushka.”
“With great looks comes great confidence and that’s what Elle 18 helps you achieve. The brand is all about fun, fashion and youth and probably one of the first brandsto be included in a girl’s make-up kit.I am very excited to be associated with Elle 18 as it reflects my style mantra – Live life to the fullest. Live the rush!” said Anushka Sharma.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India