Apollo, Trivitron JV to set up dental, diabetes clinic chain
Alliance Medicorp, the joint venture between Apollo Group and Trivitron Medical Systems will soon launch chains of dental and diabetes clinics
April 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Alliance Medicorp, the joint venture between Apollo Group and Trivitron Medical Systems will soon launch chains of dental and diabetes clinics.
The 51:49 JV between Apollo and Trivitron is underway of opening 100 standalone dialysis clinics in 20 cities in three years.
The clinics are designed to deliver world-class and personalised services along with out-of-the-hospital comfort.
It its learnt that the clinics will have 2,000 to 5,000 sq ft area and require an investment of Rs 1 to Rs 2 crore per clinic, depending on the number of dialysis stations.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021