Apollo, Trivitron JV to set up dental, diabetes clinic chain
Alliance Medicorp, the joint venture between Apollo Group and Trivitron Medical Systems will soon launch chains of dental and diabetes clinics
April 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Alliance Medicorp, the joint venture between Apollo Group and Trivitron Medical Systems will soon launch chains of dental and diabetes clinics.
The 51:49 JV between Apollo and Trivitron is underway of opening 100 standalone dialysis clinics in 20 cities in three years.
The clinics are designed to deliver world-class and personalised services along with out-of-the-hospital comfort.
It its learnt that the clinics will have 2,000 to 5,000 sq ft area and require an investment of Rs 1 to Rs 2 crore per clinic, depending on the number of dialysis stations.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category