Apollo on expansion spree
Apollo Hospitals are on to an aggressive
April 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Apollo Hospitals are on to an aggressive expansion mode. The group has plans to open 500-600 pharmacy stores pan India.
The hospital chain would add five Apollo Reach, its affordable hospital for the middle-class, by this year. The model is working well and so far 500 beds have been commissioned for the Apollo Reach.
The group would also come up with five nursing colleges, 10 new hospitals in different cities and also to increase the number of beds to about 1000 beds more. It will also build up hospitals at Hyderabad and New Delhi airport in the early next year.
Apollo proposes to invest Rs 1,800 crore for its expansion plan. Of this Rs 800 crore immediate investments would come from internal accurals.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2