Apollo on expansion spree
Apollo Hospitals are on to an aggressive
April 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Apollo Hospitals are on to an aggressive expansion mode. The group has plans to open 500-600 pharmacy stores pan India.
The hospital chain would add five Apollo Reach, its affordable hospital for the middle-class, by this year. The model is working well and so far 500 beds have been commissioned for the Apollo Reach.
The group would also come up with five nursing colleges, 10 new hospitals in different cities and also to increase the number of beds to about 1000 beds more. It will also build up hospitals at Hyderabad and New Delhi airport in the early next year.
Apollo proposes to invest Rs 1,800 crore for its expansion plan. Of this Rs 800 crore immediate investments would come from internal accurals.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores