Apollo to add 1,000 pharmacies in 2 years
The Apollo Hospital pharmacy department is planning
March 09, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Apollo Hospital pharmacy department is planning for aggressive expansion from April. It is reported that it would add around 1,000 new stores in the coming next two years.
The company has envisaged the amount of Rs 200 crores for its expansion. Apollo has 1,200 pharmacies, of which 70 per cent have broken-even. The profit after tax too would become positive this quarter.
Apollo has 1,200 pharmacies, of which 70 per cent have broken-even. The profit after tax too would become positive this quarter.
The company is positive about the efficiency and sales in the present scenario. It has plans to hive off the pharmacy division but it prefers to wait till the decision on FDI in retail is allowed.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2