Apollo to add 1,000 pharmacies in 2 years
The Apollo Hospital pharmacy department is planning
March 09, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Apollo Hospital pharmacy department is planning for aggressive expansion from April. It is reported that it would add around 1,000 new stores in the coming next two years.
The company has envisaged the amount of Rs 200 crores for its expansion. Apollo has 1,200 pharmacies, of which 70 per cent have broken-even. The profit after tax too would become positive this quarter.
Apollo has 1,200 pharmacies, of which 70 per cent have broken-even. The profit after tax too would become positive this quarter.
The company is positive about the efficiency and sales in the present scenario. It has plans to hive off the pharmacy division but it prefers to wait till the decision on FDI in retail is allowed.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores