Apple and Nike expand their smartwatch series partnership
Apple released Apple Watch Nike+ that features built-in GPS to track users' pace, distance and route, even if they don't have iPhone with them.April 21, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Apple and Nike are working to expand their smartwatch series partnership for the Apple Watch 2. Nike has unveiled a new limited-edition Apple watch, NikeLab.
Available for sale from April 27, NikeLab will feature a simple face to focus on fitness. The watch will exclusively be available through Nike's website and at an Apple pop up shop in Tokyo.
Last year, Apple released Apple Watch Nike+ that features built-in GPS to track users' pace, distance and route, even if they don't have iPhone with them.
- Notices sent to HUL, P&G, LG: Taxman disallows AMP deductions sought by MNCs
- Ola's former COO Vishal Kaul to join back PepsiCo
- RIL ties up with PROLINE to co-brand sports apparels
- IKEA selects UrbanClap as its furniture assembly partner in India
- Walmart India, Flipkart top executives meet CCI
- Kroger buys Chicago-based Home Chef for $200 mn
- DHL launches DHL SmarTrucking across India
- Amazon in talks to buy 10% stake in Future Retail
- SoftBank confirms it's selling 22% in Flipkart to Walmart
- Report says retail sector has attracted Rs 5,500 cr PE since 2015