Aptech ties up with TRRAIN
Aptech Ltd has announced a tie-up with TRRAIN (Trust for Retailers and Retail Associates of India) Foundation.
October 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aptech Ltd has announced a tie-up with TRRAIN (Trust for Retailers and Retail Associates of India) Foundation. The collaboration will help people working in the retail sector develop their skills in retail management and effective communication. They will jointly develop the training modules which will help retail associates perform more efficiently and effectively in their jobs. In this venture, Aptech will be providing content, training and the academic support processes to run the training programme, while TRRAIN will provide the infrastructure required (be it mobile education centres or classrooms) at retail dominant locations like malls and high streets to conduct these programmes. The collaboration aims at training 20,000 people in 3 years in major cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad.
B. S. Nagesh, Founder, TRRAIN, said, “The Retail sector in India is witnessing a revolution where traditional markets are coupled with emergence of department store and malls. Rated as fifth most attractive market in the world, the sector demands skilled man power. We believe our tie–up with Aptech will enable us in upgrading lives of people in retail both at work and home. Skill development is a key focus area for us and this collaboration will deliver very tangible results.”
“Aptech, with this new engagement, would be entering the training segment in the retail sector. We have designed a course which is interactive in nature and coupled with conventional learning. The training module would be of great assistance in developing skills of people servicing the retail sector,” said Ninad Karpe, CEO & MD, Aptech Ltd.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021