Archies:30-40 outlets this fiscal
Archies is mulling towards making its mark towards expansion
July 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Archies is mulling towards making its mark towards expansion in the retail industry by adding the store launch around 30-40 in the fiscal year.
The company has earmarked the investment plan of Rs 6-9 cr. Currently on an average investment in one store amounts to around Rs 20-30 lakh. The majority of the stores that are due to open will be in Tier II cities.
Archies retail operations accounts for about 55% of the total revenue and is currently possessing around 170 stores across the country. The main focus of the company is to garner the demands from corporates, greeting cards biz etc.
The company is dealing in the brands like American greetings, Carte blanche, Fizzy Moon, Russ Berrie.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India