Archies:30-40 outlets this fiscal
Archies is mulling towards making its mark towards expansion
July 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Archies is mulling towards making its mark towards expansion in the retail industry by adding the store launch around 30-40 in the fiscal year.
The company has earmarked the investment plan of Rs 6-9 cr. Currently on an average investment in one store amounts to around Rs 20-30 lakh. The majority of the stores that are due to open will be in Tier II cities.
Archies retail operations accounts for about 55% of the total revenue and is currently possessing around 170 stores across the country. The main focus of the company is to garner the demands from corporates, greeting cards biz etc.
The company is dealing in the brands like American greetings, Carte blanche, Fizzy Moon, Russ Berrie.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka