Archies-Hallmark goes hand-in-hand
In order to strengthen the power to open exclusive
January 31, 2011 | comments ( 2 ) |
In order to strengthen the power to open exclusive stores in the country, Archies and Hallmark Cards have decided to engage themselves into the joint venture.
India's top greeting card maker Archies and Hallmark Cards are planning to get into the licensing agreement in order to sell Hallmark cards through exclusive outlets. Archies is chalking out a plan to open at least 20 stores in New Delhi, NCR region and Mumbai.
Archies currently operates through 195 exclusive outlets and nearly 300 franchise outlets across India and neighboring countries.
Archies targets to reach a turnover of 190 crore in year ending March next. Over the next five years, it has targeted 400 crore in revenues from Archies brand and another 200 crore from Hallmark stores.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India