Archies-Hallmark goes hand-in-hand
In order to strengthen the power to open exclusive
January 31, 2011 | comments ( 2 ) |
In order to strengthen the power to open exclusive stores in the country, Archies and Hallmark Cards have decided to engage themselves into the joint venture.
India's top greeting card maker Archies and Hallmark Cards are planning to get into the licensing agreement in order to sell Hallmark cards through exclusive outlets. Archies is chalking out a plan to open at least 20 stores in New Delhi, NCR region and Mumbai.
Archies currently operates through 195 exclusive outlets and nearly 300 franchise outlets across India and neighboring countries.
Archies targets to reach a turnover of 190 crore in year ending March next. Over the next five years, it has targeted 400 crore in revenues from Archies brand and another 200 crore from Hallmark stores.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021