Armani Jr store in India soon
A 2,000 sq ft flagship store at DLF Emporio to come up in March.February 13, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
India is soon going to see a new luxury kids brand opening a store in Delhi. Armani Junior, a subsidiary of international luxury label Giorgio Armani, will open a 2,000 sq ft flagship store at DLF Emporio. The showroom will offer the complete range, from Newborn to Baby, Junior and Teen.
The label is being brought to India by well known fashion designer Suneet Varma. He has teamed with entrepreneur Mumtaz Siddiqui to form Unique Eye Luxury Apparel which will represent Armani Junior in India as its exclusive franchisee. This is the second such tie up by Suneet Varma, followed by his earlier association with luxury label Judith Leiber.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category