Armani Jr store in India soon
A 2,000 sq ft flagship store at DLF Emporio to come up in March.February 13, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
India is soon going to see a new luxury kids brand opening a store in Delhi. Armani Junior, a subsidiary of international luxury label Giorgio Armani, will open a 2,000 sq ft flagship store at DLF Emporio. The showroom will offer the complete range, from Newborn to Baby, Junior and Teen.
The label is being brought to India by well known fashion designer Suneet Varma. He has teamed with entrepreneur Mumtaz Siddiqui to form Unique Eye Luxury Apparel which will represent Armani Junior in India as its exclusive franchisee. This is the second such tie up by Suneet Varma, followed by his earlier association with luxury label Judith Leiber.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021