Armstrong enters retail space
Armstrong World Industries Inc., a prominent player
April 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Armstrong World Industries Inc., a prominent player in design and manufacturer of floors and ceilings recently to make its entry into the retail space in India. The brand launched its first exclusive shop-in-shop store in Thane, Mumbai. The store was inaugurated by Mr. Arjun Shahani, Managing Director, Armstrong World Industries (India) Pvt. Ltd. in presence of other key officials of the organisation.
Located at Khopat, Thane and run by Saif Enterprises, the store is spread over 320 sq. ft. and will exhibit the premium range of Armstrong's Ceilings and Floorings products.
Armstrong will focus its retail expansion in Delhi, NCR, Mumbai & Bangalore region in the next one year. Armstrong aims to make flooring products available to retail end users.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore