Armstrong enters retail space
Armstrong World Industries Inc., a prominent player
April 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Armstrong World Industries Inc., a prominent player in design and manufacturer of floors and ceilings recently to make its entry into the retail space in India. The brand launched its first exclusive shop-in-shop store in Thane, Mumbai. The store was inaugurated by Mr. Arjun Shahani, Managing Director, Armstrong World Industries (India) Pvt. Ltd. in presence of other key officials of the organisation.
Located at Khopat, Thane and run by Saif Enterprises, the store is spread over 320 sq. ft. and will exhibit the premium range of Armstrong's Ceilings and Floorings products.
Armstrong will focus its retail expansion in Delhi, NCR, Mumbai & Bangalore region in the next one year. Armstrong aims to make flooring products available to retail end users.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years