Aromas announces maiden footprint outlet in Pune
Aromas, a leading coffee chain from Australia present in India through a tie up with Ideal Hospitality Private Limited, celebrated the opening of its maiden cafe in Pune at Dhole Patil Road.
September 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aromas, a leading coffee chain from Australia present in India through a tie up with Ideal Hospitality Private Limited, celebrated the opening of its maiden cafe in Pune at Dhole Patil Road. Centrally located, the cafe will offer the food lovers of Pune a comfortable and trendy place to drink and eat. The launch witnessed the presence two celebrities who added zeal to the launch. Shreyas Talpade and Mugdha Godse lent their charming personalities to the celebrations and inaugurated the Cafe. Aromas, offers a completely new and exciting experience and a perfect place to catch up with friends or to close business deals over steaming cups of rich and aromatic gourmet coffee and tea. One can choose from an abundant choice of gourmet coffees and exotic teas, tongue tantalising appetizers, quick time bites and soups, salads, pizzas, pastas, cakes, muffins and cookies. Its rich and sophisticated experience extends in its offer of variety of coffee and exotic teas from around the world that delivers a lingering Aroma that one carries along after every visit. Aromas spread over 2000 sq. ft of space, offers a comfortable and intimate environment, with tastefully designed outdoors. The Café will be open from breakfast to late nights all year long. Pune residents will also soon witness the opening of our plush Lounge & Café, again in Pune at ABC farms very soon, which shall be our flagship outlet. The next three years will see the opening of 99 outlets across the country.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore