Aromas announces maiden footprint outlet in Pune
Aromas, a leading coffee chain from Australia present in India through a tie up with Ideal Hospitality Private Limited, celebrated the opening of its maiden cafe in Pune at Dhole Patil Road.
September 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aromas, a leading coffee chain from Australia present in India through a tie up with Ideal Hospitality Private Limited, celebrated the opening of its maiden cafe in Pune at Dhole Patil Road. Centrally located, the cafe will offer the food lovers of Pune a comfortable and trendy place to drink and eat. The launch witnessed the presence two celebrities who added zeal to the launch. Shreyas Talpade and Mugdha Godse lent their charming personalities to the celebrations and inaugurated the Cafe. Aromas, offers a completely new and exciting experience and a perfect place to catch up with friends or to close business deals over steaming cups of rich and aromatic gourmet coffee and tea. One can choose from an abundant choice of gourmet coffees and exotic teas, tongue tantalising appetizers, quick time bites and soups, salads, pizzas, pastas, cakes, muffins and cookies. Its rich and sophisticated experience extends in its offer of variety of coffee and exotic teas from around the world that delivers a lingering Aroma that one carries along after every visit. Aromas spread over 2000 sq. ft of space, offers a comfortable and intimate environment, with tastefully designed outdoors. The Café will be open from breakfast to late nights all year long. Pune residents will also soon witness the opening of our plush Lounge & Café, again in Pune at ABC farms very soon, which shall be our flagship outlet. The next three years will see the opening of 99 outlets across the country.
- Patanjali looks to open Pardan Stores before diwali
- Evok looking to open 25 franchise stores
- Bonn Group aims Rs 1,000 cr turnover over next three years
- BigBasket acquires majority stake in three startup ventures
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef