Aromas announces maiden footprint outlet in Pune
Aromas, a leading coffee chain from Australia present in India through a tie up with Ideal Hospitality Private Limited, celebrated the opening of its maiden cafe in Pune at Dhole Patil Road.
September 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aromas, a leading coffee chain from Australia present in India through a tie up with Ideal Hospitality Private Limited, celebrated the opening of its maiden cafe in Pune at Dhole Patil Road. Centrally located, the cafe will offer the food lovers of Pune a comfortable and trendy place to drink and eat. The launch witnessed the presence two celebrities who added zeal to the launch. Shreyas Talpade and Mugdha Godse lent their charming personalities to the celebrations and inaugurated the Cafe. Aromas, offers a completely new and exciting experience and a perfect place to catch up with friends or to close business deals over steaming cups of rich and aromatic gourmet coffee and tea. One can choose from an abundant choice of gourmet coffees and exotic teas, tongue tantalising appetizers, quick time bites and soups, salads, pizzas, pastas, cakes, muffins and cookies. Its rich and sophisticated experience extends in its offer of variety of coffee and exotic teas from around the world that delivers a lingering Aroma that one carries along after every visit. Aromas spread over 2000 sq. ft of space, offers a comfortable and intimate environment, with tastefully designed outdoors. The Café will be open from breakfast to late nights all year long. Pune residents will also soon witness the opening of our plush Lounge & Café, again in Pune at ABC farms very soon, which shall be our flagship outlet. The next three years will see the opening of 99 outlets across the country.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform