Arrow to add 45 stores
Arrow is geared up to expand its stores by opening 45 more stores pan-India. It has been said that these concerned outlets
June 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Arrow is geared up to expand its stores by opening 45 more stores pan-India. It has been said that these concerned outlets would be a combination of both franchised and company-owned outlets.
Arrow currently runs 70 stores in India. Arrow’s product portfolio includes casual and formal shirts, trousers, T-shirts, shorts, jackets, denims, blazers and suits. The price range for casuals is Rs 649 to Rs 5000 and for formals it’s Rs1,000 to Rs 40,000. The brand is known for its eco-friendly materials in use. It integrates recyclable poly bags and paper tags, organic cotton for all the denims and natural indigo dye for them.
Arrow an American brand incepted in 1851 has designs for sophisticated men. The company is basically a trend setter brand to keep its customers ahead in the international arena. With its powerful statement of class and unmatchable clothing designs, the brand is retailed by Arvind Brands.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2