Arrow to add 45 stores
Arrow is geared up to expand its stores by opening 45 more stores pan-India. It has been said that these concerned outlets
June 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Arrow is geared up to expand its stores by opening 45 more stores pan-India. It has been said that these concerned outlets would be a combination of both franchised and company-owned outlets.
Arrow currently runs 70 stores in India. Arrow’s product portfolio includes casual and formal shirts, trousers, T-shirts, shorts, jackets, denims, blazers and suits. The price range for casuals is Rs 649 to Rs 5000 and for formals it’s Rs1,000 to Rs 40,000. The brand is known for its eco-friendly materials in use. It integrates recyclable poly bags and paper tags, organic cotton for all the denims and natural indigo dye for them.
Arrow an American brand incepted in 1851 has designs for sophisticated men. The company is basically a trend setter brand to keep its customers ahead in the international arena. With its powerful statement of class and unmatchable clothing designs, the brand is retailed by Arvind Brands.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021