Arvind Limited posts 10% rise in Q1 revenue
The brands including Arrow, US Polo Association, Flying Machine and Tommy Hilfiger grew by strong 16% (20% adjusted for GST). Unlimited – the value retail offering – grew by 20%, the company said.August 07, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
The country’s largest textile brand, Arvind Limited has posted an increased 10% year-on-year revenue as it declared its Q1 results. The company expects branded apparel segment to continue its over 20% growth. Further, backed by garment expansion and new products, textiles segment is likely to grow by 10% with improving margins.
Pushed by the performance of branded apparel business, the company reported an EBITDA growth of 18% with an increase in top-line of 10%. Profit after Tax (PAT before exception items) grew by 13% to Rs 75 cr, it said. EBITDA for branded apparel grew by 75%, it said.
The brands including Arrow, US Polo Association, Flying Machine and Tommy Hilfiger grew by strong 16% (20% adjusted for GST). Unlimited – the value retail offering – grew by 20%, the company said.
The company said it expects final approvals for demerging its branded apparel and engineering businesses into separate companies in early Q2.
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz