Arvind Limited posts 10% rise in Q1 revenue
The brands including Arrow, US Polo Association, Flying Machine and Tommy Hilfiger grew by strong 16% (20% adjusted for GST). Unlimited – the value retail offering – grew by 20%, the company said.August 07, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
The country’s largest textile brand, Arvind Limited has posted an increased 10% year-on-year revenue as it declared its Q1 results. The company expects branded apparel segment to continue its over 20% growth. Further, backed by garment expansion and new products, textiles segment is likely to grow by 10% with improving margins.
Pushed by the performance of branded apparel business, the company reported an EBITDA growth of 18% with an increase in top-line of 10%. Profit after Tax (PAT before exception items) grew by 13% to Rs 75 cr, it said. EBITDA for branded apparel grew by 75%, it said.
The brands including Arrow, US Polo Association, Flying Machine and Tommy Hilfiger grew by strong 16% (20% adjusted for GST). Unlimited – the value retail offering – grew by 20%, the company said.
The company said it expects final approvals for demerging its branded apparel and engineering businesses into separate companies in early Q2.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years