Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 64.51 crore in the July-September period a year-ago Arvind Ltd said in a BSE Filing.November 02, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 64.51 crore in the July-September period a year-ago, Arvind Ltd said in a BSE Filing. Textile and apparel player Arvind Ltd has reported a 16.38 per cent increase in its consolidated net profit to Rs 75.08 crore for the second quarter ended September 2018.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 64.51 crore in the July-September period a year-ago, Arvind Ltd said in a BSE Filing. Total income during the quarter under review stood at Rs 1,815.98 crore, up 12.85 per cent, as against Rs 1,609.10 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal. Total expenses stood at Rs 1,723.27 crore as against Rs 1,540.08 crore, up 11.89 per cent.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2