Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 64.51 crore in the July-September period a year-ago Arvind Ltd said in a BSE Filing.November 02, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 64.51 crore in the July-September period a year-ago, Arvind Ltd said in a BSE Filing. Textile and apparel player Arvind Ltd has reported a 16.38 per cent increase in its consolidated net profit to Rs 75.08 crore for the second quarter ended September 2018.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 64.51 crore in the July-September period a year-ago, Arvind Ltd said in a BSE Filing. Total income during the quarter under review stood at Rs 1,815.98 crore, up 12.85 per cent, as against Rs 1,609.10 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal. Total expenses stood at Rs 1,723.27 crore as against Rs 1,540.08 crore, up 11.89 per cent.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores