Arvind Saxena moving to Volkswagen
Former Director for Marketing and Sales at Hyundai Motor.July 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Arvind Saxena, Director for Marketing and Sales, Hyundai Motor India Ltd’s (HMIL) has resigned. He is now expected to join Volkswagen as the head of its Marketing and Sales team for India. He is likely to replace Neeraj Garg, who is currently the Member of Board & Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Volkswagen Group Sales India.
His duties at Hyundai will be handled by Rakesh Srivastava, Vice-President for National Sales at HMIL.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG