Arvind Saxena moving to Volkswagen
Former Director for Marketing and Sales at Hyundai Motor.July 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Arvind Saxena, Director for Marketing and Sales, Hyundai Motor India Ltd’s (HMIL) has resigned. He is now expected to join Volkswagen as the head of its Marketing and Sales team for India. He is likely to replace Neeraj Garg, who is currently the Member of Board & Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Volkswagen Group Sales India.
His duties at Hyundai will be handled by Rakesh Srivastava, Vice-President for National Sales at HMIL.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end