Arvind brands launches outlet in Nashik
Arvind Ltd, one of the largest integrated textiles and branded apparel players, has opened its new exclusive brand outlet
October 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Arvind Ltd, one of the largest integrated textiles and branded apparel players, has opened its new exclusive brand outlet (EBO) in Nashik. The store, which is located along Sharanpur Road in the city, will offer retail space of 2,000 sq ft. The new outlet will offer the best fashion brands under one roof. The store will also house world-class brands like US POLO Association, Flying Machine and Arrow amongst others.
"We are introducing the first-of-its-kind retail concept as part of our aggressive expansion strategy. Taking a step away from the conventional look-and-feel, the Arvind store is a modern and futuristic layout to house all of Arvind's products. By offering customised tailoring and the best of Arvind's ready-made brands, the store is a complete lifestyle destination. Great efforts have been taken to ensure that the store not only lives up to today's retailing standards but also creates its own unique positioning in the market," said P S Rajiv, Head, retail (EBOs), Arvind Ltd. "The new store has a combination of consumer taste, preference, convenience and visual appeal. We have got a great response from Maharashtra in the past," he added.
With the opening of this new store in Nashik, Arvind Ltd now has 32 exclusive branded outlets across the country.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG