Arvind brands launches outlet in Nashik
Arvind Ltd, one of the largest integrated textiles and branded apparel players, has opened its new exclusive brand outlet
October 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Arvind Ltd, one of the largest integrated textiles and branded apparel players, has opened its new exclusive brand outlet (EBO) in Nashik. The store, which is located along Sharanpur Road in the city, will offer retail space of 2,000 sq ft. The new outlet will offer the best fashion brands under one roof. The store will also house world-class brands like US POLO Association, Flying Machine and Arrow amongst others.
"We are introducing the first-of-its-kind retail concept as part of our aggressive expansion strategy. Taking a step away from the conventional look-and-feel, the Arvind store is a modern and futuristic layout to house all of Arvind's products. By offering customised tailoring and the best of Arvind's ready-made brands, the store is a complete lifestyle destination. Great efforts have been taken to ensure that the store not only lives up to today's retailing standards but also creates its own unique positioning in the market," said P S Rajiv, Head, retail (EBOs), Arvind Ltd. "The new store has a combination of consumer taste, preference, convenience and visual appeal. We have got a great response from Maharashtra in the past," he added.
With the opening of this new store in Nashik, Arvind Ltd now has 32 exclusive branded outlets across the country.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group