Arvind to launch readymade brand
Homegrown brand would be positioned as aspirational and suited for the local marketMarch 14, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Arvind, which offers international brands like Gant, Arrow and US Polo, will roll out its own readymade brand by March 2015. Arvind also plans to differentiate its own brand from those already available in the market, and design it with an Indian ‘outlook’. The company also plans to expand its garment capacity by another 6-7 million in a year and half.
"We will increase our garment capacity between 50 and 70 per cent by next year,” , executive director, Arvind, said in a recent media interaction.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India