Asian Granito plans 50 new stores
It explores possibility of setting up a manufacturing unit down South.December 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Asian Granito India Ltd., one of India's leading tile manufacturers, plans to expand the number of its existing Asian Tiles World exclusive retail stores. Presently, the company has 20 such stores across cities including Jaipur, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Udaipur, Kanpur and Nanded and now plans to add another 50 stores by 2013 end. These stores will be opened across top Indian cities.
Asian Granito had Rs 700 crore turnover last fiscal, and currently has six manufacturing plants. Looking at growing demand and creating greater reach, the company is looking at the possibility of creating a manufacturing base in South India specifically Karnataka or Andhra Pradesh.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021