Asian Granito plans 50 new stores
It explores possibility of setting up a manufacturing unit down South.December 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Asian Granito India Ltd., one of India's leading tile manufacturers, plans to expand the number of its existing Asian Tiles World exclusive retail stores. Presently, the company has 20 such stores across cities including Jaipur, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Udaipur, Kanpur and Nanded and now plans to add another 50 stores by 2013 end. These stores will be opened across top Indian cities.
Asian Granito had Rs 700 crore turnover last fiscal, and currently has six manufacturing plants. Looking at growing demand and creating greater reach, the company is looking at the possibility of creating a manufacturing base in South India specifically Karnataka or Andhra Pradesh.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO