Asian Paints logo changed
Unveiled its new brand identity with Soha Ali Khan
Tags: asian paintsOctober 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Asian Paints today unveiled its new brand identity and logo, with Soha Ali Khan at “Colour with Asian Paints”,
The change was inspired by research insights that revealed that upward mobility of the urban middle class has been rising quite rapidly over the past several years – which has resulted in a higher involvement and willingness to invest in home aesthetics.
The emerging professional groups consisting of double income professionals or younger influencers such as teenagers, young adults prefer design and décor companies that assist the makeover process through colour guidance, paint process guidance and related services.
The home makeover process that includes tiling, upholstery, furniture, etc. cuts out a significant portion of the home owner's budget. Hence, the paint category has immense potential to use colour in an innovative and creative manner. Commenting on the new brand identity change initiative, Amit Syngle, Vice-President, Sales and Marketing, Asian Paints Limited said: “The change in our brand identity signifies our intent to establish a deeper connect with our customers as well as ensure that the Asian Paints brand is able to stir the consumer’s imagination, ignite their creativity as well as expand their vision to a new vista of possibility”.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay