Aston Martin brings luxury sports cars to India
British luxury sports car-maker Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd is firming plans to enter India. The company is evaluating what models it wants to launch in India. It plans to exploit the underdeveloped s
February 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
British luxury sports car-maker Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd is firming plans to enter India.
The company is evaluating what models it wants to launch in India. It plans to exploit the underdeveloped sense of loyalty among Indian buyers to luxury cars. The car maker was a part of Ford Motor Co. till 2007, when it was sold to a joint venture company co-owned by businessmen David Richards and John Sinders and Investment Dar and Adeem Investment of Kuwait for $848 million (around Rs4,000 crore at present). Under the new management, - developing markets have become a priority, with the company adding dealers in China, Russia and West Asia.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG