Aston Martinís growing network
Expands distribution on Indian shores.
Tags: Aston MartinMay 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aston Martin will now be available in India via a newly opened second showroom in the capital. The launch event expectedly showcased the opening dramatic chase sequence of the 2008 installment, Quantum of Solace, with Daniel Craig at the wheel of a speeding Aston Martin DBS. They have had a long association with the James Bond films which continues with Skyfall, the latest in the series. Aston Martin will price its various models between $360,000-$800,000, available via its New Delhi showroom partner, Select Cars.
“The Indian market has great potential for a quality product like Aston Martin as there is already a lot of awareness for the brand, thanks to its historic legacy,” said Andy Gawthorpe, Global Sales Director, Aston Martin.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India