Aston Martinís growing network
Expands distribution on Indian shores.
Tags: Aston MartinMay 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aston Martin will now be available in India via a newly opened second showroom in the capital. The launch event expectedly showcased the opening dramatic chase sequence of the 2008 installment, Quantum of Solace, with Daniel Craig at the wheel of a speeding Aston Martin DBS. They have had a long association with the James Bond films which continues with Skyfall, the latest in the series. Aston Martin will price its various models between $360,000-$800,000, available via its New Delhi showroom partner, Select Cars.
“The Indian market has great potential for a quality product like Aston Martin as there is already a lot of awareness for the brand, thanks to its historic legacy,” said Andy Gawthorpe, Global Sales Director, Aston Martin.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019